1) Add freeconferencecallhd.7676 to your contacts as a friend.
2) Click the phone icon next to freeconferencecallhd to call it as if you were calling a friend.
3) At the prompt, using the Skype dialpad in the active call window dial the PIN: 739983#
6. MUTE YOUR MIC - Muting or disconnecting your mic is necessary so that there are no distractions on the line and it stays crystal clear for everyone, and also to make a quality recording for others to listen into later. The new system allows us to mute the whole call until the Q&A section where you can un-mute using *6
It is actually possible to disable Skype bleeps/alerts in the 'tools' section.
7. NO INTERRUPTIONS ONCE IN CONFERENCE - Once the call starts, we have an introduction phase to share gains, check in, say hi and chat etc. You may expect to hear two reminders after this before any group releasing starts.
*'This call is being recorded'- if you do not want to be heard live, then please just listen in until after the question & answer session has finished.
*Please now mute or disconnect your mic/'You are muted'.
When releasing begins please do not interrupt or ask questions during the group releasing 'phase'. Save them until the question & answer session or when there is an invitation for open floor sharing and assistance. At this point you can un-mute yourself by pressing *6 - Or type them into the Skype chat box at any time, and someone will do their best to help you.
8. CONNECTION DROP - If you get disconnected or drop from conference, you can just re-dial via your phone or Skype and connect back into the call.
9. CALL RECORDING - Please note that we do record the calls (that remain the property of Hootless.com), and archive them for about a year, so that they can be shared/downloaded. If you cannot agree to this and/or do not wish to be recorded, then it is best for you to remain silent (muted) during the releasing hour and question & answer session. After the Q&A recording stops, you can participate then without being recorded.
Additionally recorded calls are not edited for sharing with those who could not make the live session. If you do step forward for one to one assistance; know that your own personal information will be heard by others. If you are uncomfortable with that, then you can still release effectively of course by just providing a quick overview of the situation and not the whole story.
That is the beauty of SMaRT. It is effective without having to verbalize every experience.
Please note you must review and agree to the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS before you participate in any Hootless.com call
10. AFTER CALL CHAT - Some of us stay around to chat after the call has ended. Everyone is welcome to do that. With the upgrade to the new platform, we will then after the call is finished, stop recording and continue chatting. We discuss the call, offer feedback and generally catch up with friends too....
Update 4 10th January 2011 - Thankyou for taking time out to familiarize yourself with how it all works - see you on the next call .