Note Your Diaries For the First Saturday of the Month
Starting Saturday, March 3rd, and for the next 3 first-Saturdays-of-the-month, at the usual Hootless Call Time 9 pm (21:00) GMT, Hootless will be hosting a live, introductory presentation on Lester-style, SMaRT releasing so that people can get questions answered in real time and even get some basic one-on-one assistance.
If you're new to releasing or if you've never released before and are just curious, this will be an ideal opportunity to find out more about it in a live, interactive setting, where you can actually experience guided releasing for yourself, get help with an issue and have all your questions answered, as they arise.
Even established releasers, who've never been to an introductory presentation will enjoy it and maybe even learn something new. Everyone is welcome.
Anyone, anywhere in the world, with a PC or a Mac, a laptop or a telephone are invited to attend, virtually. Feel free to invite your friends, in different parts of the world, to come and join the meet-up.
We all know how good Lester-style SMaRT (Sedona Method® and Release Technique®) releasing is and how it benefits us all. The Gains section is full of remarkable, first-hand accounts and growing almost every day. So why not take it for checking yourself?
The informal presentation will cover, but not be limited to; Introductions, a bit about Lester Levenson, the letting go demo, releasing with a real unwanted emotion, Q & A and 1-on-1 basic assistance. It will go for about an hour. People can dial in or Skype in, as usual and the chat area will be available as well for those who may not have a microphone.
Great we hear you saying. I will be there.
So, what do I do now ?
1. Click >>> RSVP AS ATTENDING THIS EVENT - This is important! RSVP as 'attending' . We need to know who will be potentially requesting live assistance on the call. Also to view all the info you will need to get on the call.
2. If anyone would like to be added to the Skype Chat area. Add Pearlanta as a contact and mention Hootless in the note.
3. If anyone has any other questions? Contact CHUCK GOODWIN - Alternatively post up your question right here on this wall and we will reply.
* If anyone is unfamiliar with the process used to access the call, please practice ahead of time so that you can do so smoothly before the call starts. The same thing for getting in the chat.
* The calls will not be recorded so your live presence is everything.
* Watch the countdown clock on the home page for accurate call start around the world
ANY QUESTIONS FOR CHUCK BEFORE THE FIRST CALL ON SATURDAY - LET'S SEE THEM :)