Awwww - well am always willing to let go of anything. Human, mineral or emotional - just not of animal origin LOL.
Thanks again it was a KA facilitation (Kick Ass for those that do not know my acronyms) :)
Hi Everybody, I am new to Hootless.com and I think it's a fantastic website for releasers or people letting go of issues. I am not new to releasing but after seeing what happened after I stopped, I am back and will release the rest of this life. I did get a chance to listen to some of the old archives and release with them and I enjoyed both the Release Techniques and the Sedona Method. They practically seem the same to me with a few exceptions. Hale's method, The Sedona Method, just let's the energy dissolve or escape through the mouth or body. If I'm wrong about that them please correct my error. With Larry's Release Technique he asks you to open a door or window over the clutching, open the door or window and allow the energy to leave. I have some old audios where Larry asks the people releasing to open their eyes and watch the energy leave. He asks them if they saw the energy leave and they always say YES! The first time I heard Larry say that I was thinking it was all imagination, however, it's true. I can see the energy leaving the door I use which is an elevator or a garage door type door since it works better for me with that way. This morning I was releasing on an audio I bought from Larry called Fear_and_Worry and the energy was a thick fog that completly filled the space under the table I released at and I had to actually fan it away...lol I didn't want the fear and worry fog hanging out there..haa Just that alone is positive proof that the method works to me.
7/26/11 I released after having a blood pressure reading of 148/98 and resting pulse rate of 71. After releasing until I felt okay about it I rechecked my Blood Pressure and it was 129/79 with a pulse rate of 58.
7/27/11 I wanted to check and see if my blood pressure was still low and it was 127/81 with a pulse rate of
Note: Normal blood pressure for most people is 120/80 and I'm sure it will be below that after a little more releasing.
I can't believe that I stopped releasing for the past 3 years because of all I lost since that time period. I actually stopped releasing because my ex-girlfriend was so against it.
I have an ICAP release meter also and it helps me see how much more releasing I should do before most of my suppressed energy is gone. I guess now that I can see the energy the ICAP really isn't necessary but I like it.
I'll continue to post my gains here unless the Hootless crew moves it somewhere else. Thanks everybody and especially the Hootless crew and the contributors to the site.
Happy Releasing :-)
1) I attended my first 7 day retreat
2) I completed 60 laps in the pool without having to stop at the end of each lap to get my breath back
3) I experienced 'I CAN' , in the pool
4) I experienced 'unstoppable' in the pool
5) I experienced 'unboundedness' for the first time (this also happened in the pool')
6) My suitcase was carried for me at the railway station
Wanted to share a bit of a gainy week so far, and it is only Wednesday!!!
1. I received a very lovely gift in the mail - out of the blue today from my dear friend Warren Smith!! Thank you, so very much - I am so grateful to have you as a friend....that in itself has been a huge gain for me. :)
2. I spoke to the one and only Larry Crane again this week. How did I get so lucky? And he put his photo up here on the forum....his presence on Hootless is a gain indeed. Larry you rock my world every time I speak to you. It is always a pleasure to get the owner on the phone :) :) :) We love ya!
3. I was buying something on an auction site, and having won it the seller was remarkably difficult. Hmmm I thought, I do not like this energy, not sure I want this exchange. So, I thought I was going to have to go ahead with the sale as per the rules and reluctantly. Well, I then got mail to say they had decided to sell it to someone else, without my agreement. Oh how I laughed as beingness sorted it all out for me it seemed. I had to do nothing it was taken care of in my favour. :)
Love it when this sort of thing occurs....a great week so far!
Larry sent an email reminding us to write down our gains....
1) just received and listened to a rara Lester recording.
2) Someone contacted me to arrange a series of sessions as part of her preparation to have a baby..how wonderful to be a part of that
3) Someone else had a telephone session with me and enquired about another area of my work and went on to book for when she is in London next month
4)Booked my room at the place where there is a family wedding and found out I have access to the leisure facilities to freshen up on arrival.
5)Being invited to this wedding is also a gain
6)Have set up releasing sessions with someone from the retreat, to focus on fitness and letting go of body weight..2 sessions so far, and both very helpful
7)One of the other people who is a regular at the Ladies swim always has 3 foam snakes under her body plus she holds a float, has begun to swim with no external aids. I congratulated her on her success. She told me that now she feels more confident, she has booked 5 swimming lessons.
8)Booked the UK Momentum Day